- To promote, organise and develop SACCOs in Malawi
- To build and maintain a financially sound system of savings and credit cooperatives to mobilize and effectively channel savings to help meet the social and economic development needs of its members and the country in general
- To foster the vitality of SACCOs to become effective financial intermediaries by providing programmes and services that will enhance the SACCOs ability to successfully meet the needs and expectations of their members
- To work with other stake holders in national domestic savings mobilisation initiatives in order to bring about sustainable economic development in the country
- To improve access to financial services to the vast majority of Malawians who lack access to affordable and readily available financial services
To promote the sustainable growth and development of financial Cooperatives and their members through cost-effective inclusive programming.
A leading, self-sustaining Union of Cooperatives promoting financial inclusion in Malawi
Cooperation, Core Values